North Idaho

Welcome to the beautiful Coeur d'Alene Idaho area.  I know you will fall in love with this area for its beauty and unique culture, as countless people have.  There is so much to do year-round!  We are fortunate to experience all four seasons in this area and with each season comes countless recreational activities.  There is something for everyone; Golfing, Hiking, Camping, Hunting, Fishing, Climbing, Water skiing, Snow skiing, Dirt bike riding, and mountain bike trails.  Enjoy the many area parks, take a stroll around the floating board walk, or enjoy the many lakes in the area!  We also have many unique dining experiences in from the historic Hudson Hamburger downtown Coeur d'Alene, to fine dining at Beverly's in the Coeur d'Alene Resort and everything in between.  Each area has its own unique atmosphere and share the same surrounding beauty of the areas mountains, lakes, rivers and streams.  If you are looking for a great educational experience, check out North Idaho College, Louis & Clark State College and the University of Idaho Coeur d’Alene campus in the education corridor.  There truly is something for everyone. 

I live here, I work here and I am here for you.  When you are ready to purchase your Coeur d’Alene dream home, please contact me.  I will help guide you through our dynamic real estate market.

Search North Idaho Homes for Sale

Listing courtesy of Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.